Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Maupin Field Shelter to Paul Wolf Shelter


No big news today. Staying at a cool shelter with a big front porch. Sometimes the trail is a trail and sometimes the trail is a pile of rocks and sometimes the trail looks like this
Streams and creeks are running high because of the rain so you have to pick your footing carefully or you may end up with a bunch of wet gear. Would not make for great sleeping.
So....random thought for the day... I warn you, this is a little corny :) I was thinking about all the new people I've met out here and all my great friends at home (miss you guys!) and it made me think about a song from my Girl Scout camp days-
"Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other's gold." 
Corny, I know, but ya gotta admit... It's true!! So, in that spirit, sharing photos that I've gotten from friends at home to let me know I am not forgotten :)
Have I mentioned how lucky I am?




No comments:

Post a Comment