Monday, August 25, 2014

Random Hiker pics


Dirty Harry and Fran

Martial Arts

Pippin

The Professor (aka Angry Phil)

Mike, 19 and I

Al Photobombing my pic

Da Vinci and Movin' On

Hoss (on right)

Right Here

Murphy and I

50, Murphy, Mambo and I

Al and Mike (favorite photo of them)

Dinner at Scootic with a bunch

Crocs and Taz

Shakes, Twist, Stark, Pogano, Kickapoo and Sauté 

Shortcut

Mayonnaise Pockets, Texty and Impact

Murphy and Right Here

Mama Bear, Robin Hood, Cartwheel, Murphy, Shroomee and I

One a day, Pogano, Kickapoo and the Ice Cream Man

Tatiana, Murphy, Mambo and 50

Lunch, Bubba and Looper

Spiderman, Lyons, me and Crocs

Lyons, me and Tatiana sporting our AT TATTOOS

DFI

Mambo goofing off

Möbius

Mike and I

Robin Hood and Cartwheel

Fritz, Gazelle, Pyro and Zachsquatch

Buzz and Tandem

Big Spoon, Mando and Toast

Al being super cool as we leave NC for good

Turtur and Trip

Da Vinci and Movin' On

Rosie, Lyons and Dr. Zoom

Captain Jake, Dragonlady and J5

The end if the trail... for now :)
Home. My very own white blaze compliments of my good friend, Mark Wilson, who said, "I want you to know where home is and to have a good memory of your hike every time you pull in the driveway." Yes, it made me teary.










































1 comment:

  1. I loved following your journey and find myself still searching for more posts. I found you through a coworker who is friends with a friend of yours. Many thanks for sharing...and I love the white blaze home!

    ReplyDelete