Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hawk mountain to woody gap

Great weather today!! Ended up going a few miles further than I had planned because I felt good and it was so nice. Tomorrow into Neel Gap where there are showers, beds, laundry and beer, diet coke and food that is not dehydrated or prepackaged in 1973.
My body is feeling pretty good surprisingly! Feeling lucky that my pack is comfortable. Comfortable being a relative term. Not comfy like a heavenly bed at the Westin, but comfy enough that I can get up tomorrow morning, put it on and hike some more 😜 and more.!
Sun just dropped behind a mountain so it's getting chilly. Up to the fire with some folks from New Jersey and West Virginia and then to bed at the geriatric hour of probably 7:30 or 8 if I'm feeling really crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Jo Keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE being able to follow you journey-of only vicariously! Go JoHawk-alachianMama!

    ReplyDelete